February 3, 2012

Thoughts Re-visited

Hello all!


Well...I'm having another one of those days...it started yesterday actually. Maybe I'm PMSing, or maybe I'm just feeling a little sad. I don't know what it is. Actually, that's a lie. I think I may know what it is. Once again, I'm struggling with my most prominent weaknesses. I'm trying not to feel this way, and trying to focus more on my relationship with God, but it gets hard sometimes! I also feel weird talking to people about this because I feel like an idiot sometimes! I'm sure somebody in your lifetime has asked you a question to the effect of "What is wrong with me?! What do I do wrong?!" I have, and not just by other people. I ask myself that quite a bit haha. See, it's even weird talking about it here, on my blog, when I know at least a few people are reading it. I guess it's because I just feel like it's not right for me to have these thoughts because I know they are misplaced. They shouldn't be there, I've got God loving me. Nothing can compare to that, right? I mean, sure, hugs can make things better, and smiles, but I the feeling won't go away some days. Sometimes two days in succession, like these last two. I smile and laugh with every appearance of being alright and feel like a different person on the inside. Fake it until you make it, yes? I know, I hate that phrase too!


Anyway, I finished the Mark of the Lion series, and let me tell you that it is absolutely wonderful! They are beautifully written books and I recommend them to anyone! I'm actually sort of sad that I have no other books to read! What am I going to do with my life?! Haha, oh the sad stories of my life :P you'll have to get used to them.


Well, short blog post, but I don't feel like writing a whole lot tonight. Oh, I have a favor to ask as well! Just send up a few quick prayers for my twin back home for me please? She's going through some stuff, and I hope to help her talk it out or something, but she probably needs more than just my help. Thanks guys, hope you have a wonderful weekend! Keepin' it real.












"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised."
-Proverbs 31:30

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive