February 7, 2012

Laughter is the Best Medicine

Hello Everybody!

So, I was reading my Nutrition textbook this afternoon, and I was reading about my own disease. What the heck. Weirdest feeling ever. For those of you who don't know, I'm a type 1 diabetic. Anyway, I was reading about it and I was still taking notes over it until I realized that I could tell somebody all the book was telling me in my sleep. So, I stopped taking notes. It was just such a weird feeling reading about myself hahaha! Then I got to thinking. So much emphasis is on type 2 diabetics nowadays, I wonder what people think when I tell them I'm diabetic. I mean, I almost feel like the type 1 crew is being forgotten!! What the heck?! Now, I know they aren't, but it was a weird thought and is relevant in society today!

Thanks all of you for your prayers and support. We all have times where we need support. My friend Laura came up to me today and gave me a hug on my way to class! :) It made my day better for sure. I'll always appreciate random hugs! :)

Since it is almost the middle of the week, I feel like a lot of us could use a little pick-me-up. I certainly do. So, here are some pictures that are bound to put a smile on your face! :)









What I look like when I go get cookies at the bluu :)

Bad day at work?





Haha hope those gave you guys a laugh! They definitely gave me one. Hope your weeks are going well.







"Those who know your name will trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."
-Psalm 9:10


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive