February 21, 2012

Rediscovered Blessings out of Stress

Hello everybody! :)


Well, this week is very stressful for me. You know those days that you realize you have so much more to do than you originally realized? Well, this is one of those WEEKS for me. And yes, I'm writing this blog post while I take a break studying for my history test. Things are still pretty chaotic - at home and here at school. Lord help me. Seriously. But, even through all this, God really has a way of showing He cares. I heard something tonight that made me smile. God yearns for you. He yearns for me, He yearns for you. That is just so powerful. Think about it...the God of the universe who can do anything yearns for you. What a powerful love. And awesome :)


He has put so many great people in my life who encourage me every single day up here at TCU. I know He is working in my life, because I would be in much worse shape right now if He wasn't. I'm very proud of my friends Allana and Ashley being successful in applying for RA stuff! :) And I'm VERY excited I'll be able to room with them next semester at least. I'm also super excited for my friends Catherine and Austin for getting RA!! :) Also, my friend Andrea has just been so awesome lately. She is unlike any other girl I've ever met, and so positive, and just adorable all around! I don't know how to describe it. She just is encouraging and happy and it is very contagious. I just love her to death as I do the rest of all my girls :). I saw Laura today (I just love her so incredibly much), I've mentioned her before, but it was encouraging to know that she noticed I hadn't blogged in awhile! Yay for people actually reading about my endeavors!


God has been working in mysterious ways in my life for the past couple weeks. I mean some prayers have been answered, but some questions have to be answered, and I'm working my way to verifying that it's what God has planned for me. I don't know, but I just have the strongest conviction that God is working. He always is, but sometimes you can just feel it. I've had a few of those moments lately where my heart is just bursting with joy/love towards someone and I just feel so fiercely loyal. I don't know, haha that probably sounds odd, but I can't deny it. I'm a very loyal person at heart, and some of the people here just have a profound effect on me. I just know God placed them in my life with intent. Hopefully it's vice versa as well! I always have been blessed. I am so thankful for that feeling this week when I need it most. I don't deal with stress too well, and I don't even realize I get cranky, and that feeling this week, a super stressful week, is a God - given gift.


Well, this is short lived, but I have to get back to studying. Oh, the life of a nursing major/honors student. You understand me.  Please continue to pray for my family. We need a whole heck of a lot right now. God's got everything in the palm of His hand. You guys are awesome, thanks for reading. :)










"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of met; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
-Ecclesiastes 3:11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive