May 21, 2012

Desperate Times Call for... Faithful Prayer

Hello Everyone!!


So I have a request for you guys. My grandpa is not doing very well. He has literally had nine lives...he had his first heart attack at 53 and now he is 89! Talk about staying strong. But, he really is not doing well now. He has cancer now with a legitimate plethora of other medical concerns. :( He has a lot of stuff going on. No need to give too many details but please pray for him. He is in pain from what I hear and he keeps wanting to hang on to take care of my grandma who has Alzheimer's. He has been married to her for over 60 years and he wants to stay strong and care for her when he is in pain himself. It is just a rough situation, and he just needs prayers. So does my mom and the rest of my family. It's a tough time, but just please pray for my grandparents, for God's will to be done. It will be really hard if we lose him :( because we are all close with them. But it may be better so he doesn't feel any more pain. One good thing, though, is he still has his sense of humor and a motivation to get better. They have both defied expectations. My grandma is in her 90's and my grandpa is not far behind. But who knows what will happen. Just asking you guys for your prayers! Thanks. :)

I hope you guys are doing super well. I am liking living in Texas although I really do miss all you guys in Colorado. That's all I have for today.

Thanks for your prayers, and, as always, thanks for reading. :)









"Even to your old age and grey hairs I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you."
-Isaiah 46:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive