June 11, 2012

Rampant Ramblings

Hey Guys!

So.... I'm just in the mood to ramble tonight. I don't know why. But I've had some heavy/thoughtful blog posts lately, so I feel like having a lighthearted one with just random thoughts I am having!!

It's so weird. When I walk on the UNT campus for summer school, I just feel like I don't belong. I mean everybody is nice and helpful and that's all fine, but I just feel so out of place. And I know why. It's because I belong at TCU! Thank you, Lord! :) Haha, I have this urge to share with everyone there why I go to TCU and why it's one of the best things that has ever happened to me! Despite it being the reason I am taking summer school in the first place haha. Oh, the irony.

So, Phillip is in England right now. What the heck. I told him to pack me, but nooooo. I mean, I feel like I could fit in a large suitcase...a very large suitcase...or a large box. :P Haha, oh well. I've never been to England, and I think it would be so fun to go. I could also go to Spain, but I am talking about England right now... Well. Enough of that.

I reaffirmed today that I love old-fashioned/vintage stuff. I have this weird obsession with looking online for unique earrings/necklaces and all that stuff. It's weird. But I am also obsessed with Gone With the Wind (most of you know that), and with Pride and Prejudice (most of you also know that). I love all of that, anything to do with it. I also realized I don't have the Gone With the Wind movie, nor do I have the old 4 hour version of Pride and Prejudice. Fail. Anyway.... I should fix all of that.

I was trying to find a birthday present for my twin today. It's not hard shopping for her, it's hard to shop the right way for her. It's not hard to find stuff for her, it's hard to find the right stuff for her. I am having difficulty finding just the perfect gift. Speaking of that... yes, it is my birthday month (*ehem* see last paragraph). Haha just kidding you guys. :) You know I'm kidding!

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO JACKIE, TASHA, CALEIGH, ASHLEY, and JENN!!! :) Happy Birthday month, guys! :)

If I missed some of you, sorry. It's late and I'm rambling. You know I love you! Anyway. That's about it for tonight. ~ There is a crazy thunderstorm outside right now and a huge clap of thunder just scared the living daylights out of me. Awesome. ~ Back to where I was, though, I hope you guys have a good week!

And just a reminder...God loves you and wants to be a part of your life! I'm trying to incorporate Him in my life more. Even driving in the car on my way to school singing along to Chris Tomlin or Jeremy Camp does wonders for my heart some days. :) Praying on the way to class or thanking Him for random things also does me a world of good. Give it a try with me! Let me know how it goes. As always, thanks so much for reading.







"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 118:29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive